As a Park City Group client, assistance doesn’t end after your implementation. Whether your solutions are premise-based or hosted, we understand your need for on-going support. Park City Group’s support services are tailored to fit your unique business requirements and ensure that your requests for help, problem resolution, product enhancement, training, or other services are promptly addressed.
Our Client Support offerings include:
- Online Diagnostic Support. Park City Group uses the latest communication software to dial in to your system for remote diagnosis and problem resolution (for selected Park City Group services).
- Incident Tracking. If we can’t resolve your request immediately, we will provide you with an Incident Number for tracking purposes.
- Phone Support. Client Support Analysts are available between 8:30AM and 6:30PM EST, Monday through Friday (except certain holidays). Park City Group also offers a support hotline that will record your call at other times, or if all Client Support Analysts are busy.
- Advanced Commerce Online Training & Help. You can access a number of training and help features through our web-based application.
- Application Availability.
Advanced Commerce (AC) / ScoreTracker Visibility & Analytics (SVA) – Park City Group provides service for these systems 24 hours a day, six days a week, and 16 hours one day a week. Scheduled maintenance times are Friday 8:00 PM to Saturday 4:00 AM Central Time, with occasional maintenance performed Tuesday or Thursday from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM Central Time.
Supply Chain (SC) / Fresh Market Manager (FMM) – Scheduled maintenance times are Thursdays at 8:00 PM Central Time, with occasional maintenance performed at other times as required.
To contact support, email email@example.com, or call 888-842-5465.