The Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors in fulfilling their responsibility to the stockholders, potential stockholders, and investment community relating to corporate accounting, reporting practices, and the quality and integrity of the Company’s financial reports.
The Compensation Committee is appointed to discharge the responsibilities of the Board of Directors relating to compensation of the Board and the Company’s executive officers.
Nominating and Governance Committee
The Governance and Nominating Committee identifies and recommends qualified individuals to become members of the Board of Directors; assists the Board in determining the composition of the Board and its committee membership; and assists the Board in developing and monitoring the Company’s corporate governance guidelines.
Code of Ethics
It is the Company’s intention to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits to, the Securities and Exchange Commission and in other public communications made by the Company
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations
- The prompt internal reporting of violations of this Code of Ethics to the Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors (or any member of that committee as the reporting person may choose)
- The accountability of all Company officers for adherence to this Code of Ethics
The Company will make available to the public a copy of this Code of Ethics by filing it as an exhibit to its annual report and by providing it on the Company’s Internet Web site.
Fair Disclosure Policy
Park City Group, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to the fair disclosure of information about the Company consistent with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Regulation FD. Our Fair Disclosure Policy (i) prohibits the selective disclosure of material, non-public information about the Company, (ii) sets forth certain procedures that will help prevent such selective disclosure, and (iii) provides for the broad, public distribution of material information regarding the Company.
Insider Trading and Unauthorized Disclosure Policy
This Insider Trading and Unauthorized Disclosure Policy provides guidelines to employees, officers and directors of, and consultants and contractors to Park City Group, Inc. with respect to transactions in the Company’s securities.
Park City Group, Inc. Whistleblower Policy
Procedures for the Submission of Complaints are described in this document. Any employee of the Company may submit, on a confidential, anonymous basis if the employee so desires, any good faith concerns regarding financial statement or other disclosure, accounting, internal accounting or disclosure controls, auditing matters or violations of the Company’s Code of Conduct.